May 15, 2016
"THE CHURCH HAS
LEFT THE BUILDING"
1. Bus Stops- three bus stops are to be re-shingled and painted, two are located on Mt. Royal and one is located on Middle Road. Leader: Bob Hughes
2. Calvert Church Service- attend church from 10:30 am until 11:30 am and bring all in attendance back to Elfinwild for lunch. Leaders: Joyce and Jeff Mulkern.
3. Car Wash- free car wash at Elfinwild. Leader: Becky Winek
4. Child Care- provide child care at Elfinwild so parents can participate in other projects. Leader: Emily Cooper
5. Depreciation Lands Museum- complete tasks as needed at the museum. Leader: Amy Meyer
6. Elmcroft Assisted Care Living- plant flowers. Leader: Nancy Kriek
7. Etna Borough Garden- plant flowers. Leader: Bob Whitaker
8. Food Provisions- provide breakfast and lunch for all volunteers and guests. Leaders: Donna Thompson and Ann Ritter
9. Hampton Fields- conduct bingo and hand out prizes. Leader: Rachel Thompson
10. Hearth- rake, prune and prepare garden plots. Leader: Patty Robinson
11. Homeless provisions- pack food for the homeless and assemble family medical packs for persecuted Christians. Leader: Beth Meyer
12. Kiwanis Park- plant flowers. Leader: Linda Barto
13. Meals on Wheels- plant tomatoes and spring clean at various meals on wheels clients homes. Leader: Jim Saraceno
14. No-Sew Blankets- make no-sew blankets in the Gathering Room to take to oncology patients at AGH. Leader: Kyle Pinta
15. North Hill Community Outreach- yard work, spread mulch and clean windows. Leader: Kara Rea
16. Orion Personal Care Home- conduct bingo and serve dessert. Leaders: Elizabeth and Dean Thomas.
17. Shaler Township Building- plant flowers. Leader: Need a volunteer!
SIGN UP IN THE GATHERING
ROOM AFTER EITHER SERVICE OR ONLINE HERE!!!